Booking Hair Appointments
- How far in advance should/can I book services for my wedding date?
We begin taking reservations mid-late spring the year prior to your wedding date and we start taking deposits and confirming dates in late fall the year prior to your wedding. Weddings are our specialty and dates fill up quickly, so we recommend calling as early as possible.
- How do I reserve my date?
A deposit is required to secure your date.
- Are you available for bridal parties on days aside from Saturday?
We are available every day of the week except for Sundays.
- How early in the day are you available to start services?
We are available as early as 7am on Saturdays for bridal parties. The start time for all other days during the week can be negotiated upon signing the contract.
- If I only book services for my bridal party, can other people (friends, family, personal attendants, etc.) join us in your salon?
This is welcomed, however, we ask that you give us a two week notice so we can discuss the details in order for us to make proper arrangements for a larger group.
- What is the cost of the deposit and what does it cover?
A non-refundable $50 deposit secures your date for hair services for you and/or your bridal party, and a complimentary breakfast is provided.
- What is the cost of hair on the day of the wedding?
Our special occasion styles start at $60. Depending how much time and detail goes into the style, the price may be adjusted the day of based on the stylist’s discretion.
- How long do the services take?
We reserve about an hour for each style.
- How many people can you accommodate for services?
We will accommodate as many people as we can. It depends on the number of stylists working and what time you need to be done by. This can also be discussed upon signing the contract. In previous years, we’ve had days where just the bride comes in for services all the way up to about 30 people in a 6 hour span.
- Can we get dressed at your salon?
Yes. The salon is reserved for you and your bridal party during the agreed times. Our salon has a lot of open space so there is plenty of room and mirrors here for you to get dressed.
- Are you available for services on location/outside of the salon?
We are not. All hair services are done inside Saylon Seven.
- Can I bring a makeup artist to the salon?
Yes! We welcome you to bring your own makeup artist. Please be aware that they are responsible for all of their own products as well as cleaning up after themselves.
- Well versed in the latest wedding trends, our stylists will consult with you to find the hairstyle that complements your personality, dress, veil, colors, and special ambience of your wedding. With our stylists' friendly, upbeat attitude, your bridesmaids and moms will feel gorgeous and confident, loving their hair!
- • large, fun space to get ready in with your favorite music and lots of photo opportunities!
- • complimentary light breakfast provided
- • two blocks from Phoenix Park
- Weddings are our specialty, so dates fill quickly. A $50 non-refundable deposit guarantees your date.
- Reserve your date today.